Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Talk

FAQ - Frequently asked Questions about CODESYS
FORUM LATEST POST # TOPICS
Engineering πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Discussions about the CODESYS Development System, IEC programming, CODESYS Professional Developer Edition

OPC Da Server Code Meter Issues after Enabling License
by bryandimino
1 second ago
Runtime πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Related questions to SoftPLCs e.g. Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, IoT2000 and other platforms

cm4 runtime problem
by michelebianchi
11 hours ago
Visualization πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Realizing operator screens with CODESYS HMI, Targetvisu, Webvisu

Numpad decimal value requires leading zero
by phoward131
2 days ago
Motion πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Realizing single or multi axis motion control, CAM, CNC and Robotic applications

CNC Override speed. SMC_Interpolator.dOverride is working ?
by k2saki
2 days ago
Codesys V2.3 πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Forum about V2.3

Upload program
by ademarvribeiro
1 day ago
Deutsch πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ

German forum

Linux runtime mit init-functions
by paho
2 days ago
Automation Server πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

The Industry 4.0 administration platform for users and operators of CODESYS compatible controllers

File transfer via visu and codesys automation server
by eschwellinger
2024-03-11
Forge πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Discussions about CODESYS Forge projects and features of the CODESYS Forge website

Could not be resolved - Library error
by ademarvribeiro
3 days ago

Recent Activities

CODESYS Forge

• bryandimino posted a comment on discussion Engineering πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Additionally the license is loaded on the soft storage for my device but it shows up as invalid. I just activated it today.

• bryandimino posted a comment on discussion Engineering πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I'm trying to get the OPC server setup on my machine and currently I'm not having luck. I went ahead and got my license setup. However when I go to run WinCoDeSysOPC.exe I get an error message that I don't have the code meter licenses installed. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this issue?

• rabaggett posted a comment on discussion Engineering πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Update: I found my error in the Scale function, where I used UINT_TO_REAL instead of DWORD_TO_REAL. I fixed it, errors unchanged.

• rabaggett posted a comment on discussion Engineering πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Hi, I am trying to create a project using a raspberry pi, I have added the modules for the Pi and MCP3008. I have encountered som errors that I don't know how to track down. 1. The GPIOs give preprocessor errors, but I read that this does not prevent compiling. This seems to be true. I can build the empty project with no errors. 2. After adding a SPI master and MCP3008, the preprocessor errors double, but seem similar and the project again builds with no errors. 3. I add a DUT and GVL, with a function,...

• michelebianchi modified a comment on discussion Runtime πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

hello i have installed codesys runtime mc sl and sl on a CM4 but after 30 second process exit. have tried those runtime versions: 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 i get this message in all situations: ooops... this runtime was built for RASPBERRYPI. Hardware version or firmware version not supported! (-18, 0x00000BB8, 0xFFFFFFFB) os version is raspbian bullseye

• michelebianchi posted a comment on discussion Runtime πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

hello i have installed codesys runtime mc sl and sl on a CM4 but after 30 second process exit. have tried those runtime versions: 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 i get this message in all situations: ooops... this runtime was built for RASPBERRYPI. Hardware version or firmware version not supported! (-18, 0x00000BB8, 0xFFFFFFFB)

• alex2 posted a comment on discussion Engineering πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Are you sure about that? The 1.1.0.0 seems to be for V3.5.17.0 or higher. For the SP18, couldnt i take the 1.2.1.0?

• esave posted a comment on discussion Engineering πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Hello everybody I want to controll a stepper driver from Leadshine (EM3E-556E). The EtherCat slave is CiA 402 compatible. Because of this I bought the Softmotion Light Package from Codesys and implemented it in my project. I rightclicked the EtherCat slave and added the Softmotion Light axis. But now the error message shows: "The license is missing or invalid. The PLC runs in demo mode." What have i done wrong? I use Codesys 3.5.17. Is it possible that the stepper driver is not compatible with the...

• arslan posted a comment on discussion Engineering πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Dear friends, I have a issue that. I would like to give a zero offset of any axis in G-Code by G54 from PLC code as below demonstration. N000 G00 X0 Y0 Z0 N010 G54 (offset from PLC) N020 G01 X0 Y0 Z0 . . How to fix it! BR

• ademarvribeiro posted a comment on discussion Codesys V2.3 πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Hello. in my experience, always click "Yes to all" to prevent error when go online. in this way, do you granted the infomation about hardware are the same, and dont lose " PLC configuration" for example.