Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Virtual Keyboard in Element 'Text Editor'

artemka
2016-12-20
2017-09-26
  • artemka - 2016-12-20

Hello! How to activate the virtual keyboard when entering text in a text editor? My system - Web visualization and raspberry pi3. Thank you!

• Thom - 2017-01-02

I don't try but I thinked it will be automaticaly open when user click on it. But, you can link it manualy with the mouse click event of your text editor properties.

IMG: Bild

• artemka - 2017-01-02

Thom hat geschrieben:
    I don't try but I thinked it will be automaticaly open when user click on it. But, you can link it manualy with the mouse click event of your text editor properties.

Hello! Thanks for the answer, but in the properties of a text editor, I did not find these settings, and you have it?

IMG: Bild

• Anonymous - 2017-01-17

Originally created by: Massimo.Milluzzo

Did you try to modify the 'Default text input' in the 'Webvisualization' settings?

IMG: Cattura.PNG

• ShXu - 2017-09-21

artemka hat geschrieben:
    Hello! How to activate the virtual keyboard when entering text in a text editor? My system - Web visualization and raspberry pi3. Thank you!

hello,I have the same question? my text editor can't activate the virtual keyboard,would you mind help me ?thanks !

• artemka - 2017-09-26

ShXu hat geschrieben:
    hello,I have the same question? my text editor can't activate the virtual keyboard,would you mind help me ?thanks !

Hello! I was not able to solve this problem(