Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Cia 402 axis show not running

hantin89
2015-12-19
2016-05-26
  • hantin89 - 2015-12-19

Hi,

I am using codesys softmotion to run a servo motor with delta asda a2e ethercat servo drive.

The cia 402 axis will show not running if I start the motor without turn on online config mode .

I have to turn on online config mode once before download the program. If not the servo motor will not able to run.

Thanks.

• Bobbypointe - 2016-02-18

Hi,

Are you working on a PC? PLC?
    Does the Codesys tell you that he need to download software when turning on Online Mode?

in this case, waybe the boot program was not sent to your PLC.
    If it is a PC, maybe you need the Internal runtime to be started... I heard the 'free' one was running only 1hour.
    Williams

• Anonymous - 2016-05-24

Originally created by: gnom4

How did you add a CIA 402 axis for Delta A2E - I have added the drive but there is no option for adding an axis???

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2016-05-24

Hi,
    which CODESYS Version are you using?
    <3.5SP8?

BR
    Edwin

• Anonymous - 2016-05-26

Originally created by: gnom4

Version 3.5.7.1

I have installed the drive once again as administrator and now I can add CIA drive...

But now I have a SYNC signal error from the drive when trying to Power On (drive is in state - operational)...