Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

SM3_Basic Library issue

cvigier
2017-06-06
2017-06-15
  • cvigier - 2017-06-06

Hello,

Codesys return an error with SM3_Basic library, and I don't understand what is the issue.

Does someone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

IMG: codesys.jpg

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-06-07

Hi,
    could you update to current Version?
    Version: 4.2.1.1 is available here:
    You could update by PackageManager (search for updates - prefered) or download and install https://store.codesys.com/codesys-softmotion-sl.html

BR
    Edwin

• cvigier - 2017-06-09

Hello,

I've updated the SoftMotion package to last version (under Codesys 3.5 Sp9 patch 2): Same issue.

I've also tried to open the program into Codesys 3.5 Sp10 patch 4, everything updated to last versions, and I receive a new
    message during compilation :

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-06-09

Hi,
    please start SoftMotion WinV3 plc.. scan this plc and log into this 'real' plc, then it will work.

BR
    Edwin

IMG: CODESYSSoftMotionWinV3.jpg

• cvigier - 2017-06-15

Ok, I've tried to start the "real PLC" but it doesn't want to... and the gateway systray icon stay "black" even if Codesys put it in green when I scan devices. So I'm unable to log into. Maybe I'm missing a step !

Whatever, does it mean that I can't simulate the program anymore ? It was working until ... I don't know what.