Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Library with function block related visu: table problem

2015-04-01
2015-04-08
  • RudolfAtITD - 2015-04-01

Hello to the experts!
    I'm developing a library with a couple of function blocks, each with an associated visu. All things runs well - with one exception: For a diagnostic function block a table should show the diagnostic data. They are located in an ARRAY [1..200] OF <struct>. An output variable of the function block defines this array:</struct>

DiagBuffΒ  Β  : ARRAY [1..200] OF ..._DIAGMESSAGE;

When I insert a table into the related visu, it is not possible, to assign this output variable in the usual form $INST$.DiagBuff. This variable is not shown with F2 and also the table columns are empty. In the CoDeSys Help I found an example with a direct variable connection: PLC_PRG.<daten>.
    Is the indirect variable assignment $INST$<data> not working with tables? Is there an alternative?
    My version: CoDeSys 2.3.9.42 (pbF).</data></daten>

• RudolfAtITD - 2015-04-02

My working work-around: I place the Array as a Global var. And it seems to work.

• shooter - 2015-04-08

what about the dot you are using.
    and in V2.3 n dynamic variable can be made.