Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

WEB VISU updating issue

2012-12-06
2012-12-07
  • Cole trickle - 2012-12-06

Hy everyone,

working here on a web visu project and got stuck. The controller, I am using, is a WAGO 750-841.

Connection has been established and web browser (Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1)) shows the visu (page 1) I want.

However, when i hit the start button on that page it supposed to show me an output on the controller right away.it does not do that. output turns on about 2-3 sec later. The same thing happens when i hit another button to turn the same output off. It takes about 2-3 sec until the output has finally turned off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    Regards,
    Cole trickle

• MusashiAharon - 2012-12-06

I had a similar problem. I'm not sure if this applies in your situation, but I solved it by removing the visualization task, and manually calling the visualization POU every few scan cycles from PLC_PRG.

• Cole trickle - 2012-12-07

Hi,

thanks for your response.

I got this visu page, for example, called PLC_VISU. Is this the one you calling "the visualization POU"? If yes, how can i call this page out of PLC_PRG. Error list says, PLC_VISU is not a valid call.

Regards

• shooter - 2012-12-07

look in task configuration and then it will be clear very fast.
    if you enable web visualisation, a task is added, as the plc has to send the screen to the outside

• Cole trickle - 2012-12-07

I am totally following you, but it still does not work as it should be. Web Visu has been ticked under "target Settings" since the beginning, but it looks like it does not make a difference under task configuration. see screenshoot.

IMG: ScreenShot.JPG

• MusashiAharon - 2012-12-07

I would try increasing the scan cycle time. It might be that the program is spending so much time on executing the POUs that the webserver has no time (in between cycles) to run.

• shooter - 2012-12-07

webvisu is very time consuming for these not _ processors (a PLC), so try to slow down all tasks by putting them 500 ms for example, however your complaint will always be present, due to graphics etc.

it stays very slow, due to java etc.
    this is one reason why they use pushbuttons on CNC machines, and other equipment.
    only data and change of data is done via the screen.