Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Active Visualization

lsislsis
2015-08-09
2015-08-17
  • lsislsis - 2015-08-09

How can i know which of the visualization's are active at any time in my Plc program?

Regards

• JAPIB

JAPIB - 2015-08-14

If you check "Use CurrentVisu variable" in Visualization managers settings, you can use this variable.

With this you can :
    - read the name of the visualiszation page shown into the variable VisuElems.CurrentVisu
    - show, by program, the visualization page which name is (for example) Visu1 by writing
    VisuElems.CurrentVisu:= 'Visu1';

Please read help called Core_Visualization.

Best regards

• lsislsis - 2015-08-15

I need to know the active visualizatios in a multiclient visu without use the CurrentVisu option.
    Any help?

• PJE - 2015-08-16

I'd also be interested in a simple way. One thing I was looking into is adding code which invoked on the entry to each screen which writes a value into a global variable.

I don't want to do 50+ string comparisons each scan, or at least a check for change followed by all the comparisons... A much simpler case statement driven by a global integer would be preferable.

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2015-08-17

Hi,
    there will an application example to the CODESYS Store.
    Maybe this helps meanwhile.
    BR
    Edwin

VisuClientIP.project [86.77 KiB]