Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Codesys v3: Visu element access via ST

mrfredley
2015-04-16
2015-04-30
  • mrfredley - 2015-04-16

Hi,

I have a visu that has a polygon with multiple points and I was wondering if there's a possibility to import the coordinates of these points to an array of VisuStructPoints? Could it be through VisuElems-library?

I have tried to get some information on the VisuElems-library as it seems to be a way to access the elements of visu's but I'm a bit too dumb to get the picture right.

Is there documentation on the library (or examples that might have some hints to the right direction)? The methods itself are not that self-explanatory, or I've missed the correct ones.

I can do the points manually but I was thinking if there's a more "automatic" way to do this.

Thanks for all willing to give insight, I really appreciate it. Will give back as soon as I'm a bit more experienced on Codesys.

Codesys 3.5 SP 5 patch 3 + RPi Runtime.

• shooter - 2015-04-22

The forum is correct, however this place is about V2.3 please resend message in correct forum.

• mrfredley - 2015-04-30

shooter hat geschrieben:
    The forum is correct, however this place is about V2.3 please resend message in correct forum.

Oh, true enough, sorry about that... Needless to say I'm new?

Edit: Moved this to: http://forum.codesys.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6168