Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Update rPi

tonverra
2017-03-30
2017-03-31
  • tonverra - 2017-03-30

Hi all,

Trying to update my rPi with the latest image, but having no luck.

When I scan for a device, it says none is discovered. I am connected to SSH and can connect with VNC, but no luck with CodeSYS. Any pointers?

Thank you!

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-03-30

Hi,
    if you are connected for example by wifi (or and third party usb-to-ethernet adapter)... just use the ip and deploy the runtime
    The scan does not work because the wifi interface has a different mac address... (this will be solved with 3.5SP11)
    If you just use the knowm ip.... it will should work.

BR
    Edwin

• tonverra - 2017-03-30

Hello Edwin,

Thank you for your response. Weird thing is that I cannot find the device, but when I check installed packages on the graphical UI in my PI, the latest version shows.

I am now trying with another PC, and was able to find it that way.

Another question. How can I check if my license is still present on the rPI?

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-03-30

Hi,
    just check it here in PLC settings

BR
    Edwin

IMG: BrowseLicenses.jpg

• tonverra - 2017-03-31

Thank you so much!

Seems that I have lost my license during numerous updates, I should have a back-up somewhere, but not sure where to look for it. Is there any way to receive a new license? I am still using the same rPi I originally used and have the original confirmation email with license code.