Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Huge problem with reboot loop (Solved)

m4d0c
2016-11-03
2016-11-04
  • m4d0c - 2016-11-03

Hi @ all,

I have produced a really bad issue... I had set a button to reboot the Raspberry with ```

SysProcess._('sudo reboot', ADR(Result));

```.
    After reorganisation of my program I commented the wrong thing out and now the Raspberry gets rebootet every time Codesys starts, which is directly after starting the raspberry. So in the moment I am not having a chance to stop codesyscontrol during startup of the raspberry causing another reboot.

Can someone please help ???

Thank you very much and greetings
    Andreas

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2016-11-03

Hi,
    you need to remove the bootapplication somehow:
    the Application files are

/root/Application.app or
    /root/PlcLogic/Application.app

so either Login by shh (not sure if you have enough time till the runtime starts, never tried this)
    or plug the SD Card by cardreader to another PI and delete this file(or mount the sd card to an Linux pc)

BR
    Edwin

• m4d0c - 2016-11-04

Hi Edwin,

thank you for the fast response! For ssh was not enough time, but I made an Ubuntu USB-stick and managed to mount the SD-card on my PC running the Ubuntu USB-Stick.
    I then entered the root with sudo -i and then deleted the PlcLogic file. Unfortunatly this corrupted the SD-card, but after entering root on the raspberry pi in emergency mode I ran a fast fsck and it worked like a charm .

Thank you for the fast help and Greetings
    Andreas