Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

IECUnit Tests

Mark-V3
2014-09-23
2014-09-23
  • Mark-V3 - 2014-09-23

Hi, I am developing some Unit Test and if I use the property "LanguageModelAttribute = qualified-access-only" inside my test library then the test will fail.
    It seems that the Unit test can not work with the namespace/prefix, is this behaviour correct?

Thanks in advance
    Mark

• mkeller - 2014-09-23

Hi.

Mark_V3 hat geschrieben:
    Hi, I am developing some Unit Test and if I use the property "LanguageModelAttribute = qualified-access-only" inside my test library then the test will fail.
    It seems that the Unit test can not work with the namespace/prefix, is this behaviour correct?

Yes, that is the current behaviour. The problem was reported a few weeks ago. See TM-258. The fix will be available with the next release. Unit then you have to remove the property from the Project Information if you want to use unit tests from a library.

You also have to add the library to the list "Libraries to test" in the IEC Unit Test element of your test script.

BR
    Martin