Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Ethernet interface/Profinet master

Anonymous
2017-02-28
2017-03-01
  • Anonymous - 2017-02-28

Originally created by: Steffen_R.

Hi,
    i add a plc via script to an empty project. Then i want to add an Ethernet Interface as a profinet master. The problem is to Change/configure the inteface (eth0, eth1) by script.
    Can somebody give me a simple code snippet to configure that Interface.

My second problem is the device id of the profinet slaves. The id's are like: 0x002A_0x0301_DIM 19. (Siemens IM151-3 PN ST V7.0). That id throws exceptions.....

Thank you

• mkeller - 2017-02-28

Hi Steffen_R.

Steffen_R. hat geschrieben:
    Hi,
    i add a plc via script to an empty project. Then i want to add an Ethernet Interface as a profinet master. The problem is to Change/configure the inteface (eth0, eth1) by script.
    Can somebody give me a simple code snippet to configure that Interface.

previous post

Steffen_R. hat geschrieben:
    My second problem is the device id of the profinet slaves. The id's are like: 0x002A_0x0301_DIM 19. (Siemens IM151-3 PN ST V7.0). That id throws exceptions.....

In the attached python script the code prints all device descriptions with have the type 81 and add a ProfiNet slave device from the imported device description.

BR
    Martin

device_repo_find_deviceId_add_device.py [1.79 KiB]

• Anonymous - 2017-03-01

Originally created by: Steffen_R.

Hi Martin,
    it works that way.

Thank you very much

Steffen_R.