Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Using integer in transistion

2017-06-08
2017-06-18
  • MarcelHovens - 2017-06-08

I am trying to use an integer variable from my global variable list in a transition in SFC. However when I try to select the variable with the input assistant I only can select the boolean variables. Anybody a solution?

• josepmariarams - 2017-06-08

Hi

Do:

IntegerVariable=1

• MarcelHovens - 2017-06-09

I understand that the result of the equation must be boolean. But I can not select the integervariable. So I can not make any operation with it.

• josepmariarams - 2017-06-10

You can type the code in the text

• josepmariarams - 2017-06-10

Box.

You can also put an method returning bool

• MarcelHovens - 2017-06-18

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for your support so far. However I can use integer in a transition. The problem I have got is that I cannot pick them from my global variable list.
    I can select them in any other language but when I use SFC and want to select a integer in a transition the input assistent only shows me the bool variables.

Any ideas?

• josepmariarams - 2017-06-18

Hi Marcel.

You can not select an integer because when you use an integer as transition condition you are not using an integer, you are using an expresion.

There is not diference between intVar=2 and the other intVar1=intVar2 or intVar1>intVar5

You can not select an expression because the expreasion does not exist when you make the selection.