rmoudy - 2017-05-17

In the VisualizationManger under the Visualizations tab there is a list of Visualizations that is generated. One of my visualizations is missing from the list and now when I press the button on my display to show the visualization it won't show and is stuck on the current screen.

The CurrentVisu variable shows that visualization is called but it does not display on the screen. This was working before and I believe it's not working now because the Visualization is not on the list in the VIsualizationManager. From what the online help section says, this list is generated by being referenced on other visualizations. I reference this visualization in structured text and it was working in the past so I don't know why it's not working now.

How do I edit that list to add my visualization back on to it?

EDIT: I fixed the issue. If anyone comes across this problem in the future double check the "Interface Editor" of the visualization if you have variables declared that are not used. Deleting the unused variable miraculously added the visualization back to the list in the VisualizationManager.

IMG: Capture.JPG