Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

All available communication channels are already in use

freedumz
2017-05-12
2017-05-12
  • freedumz - 2017-05-12

Hi everyone,
    I'm working on codesys V3.5.8 and I have this error message: "Connection denied by device: All available communication channels are already in use"
    My plc is on a switch and it communicate with a touchscreen and I made a vizu, now I m not able to etablish a connection with this PLC
    I can ping it, I can reach it with fttP://AdresseIP ; I can see the vizu and the touhcscreen still communicate with it
    I saw on a board that I had to add this line in CODESYSCONTROL.cfg
    [CmpChannelServer] Buffersize=1600000 MaxChannels=8
    I added it at the end of the file but it's still not working
    So if someone knows what I have to do
    Many thanks in advance

Dom

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-05-12

Hi,

you should solve the root cause: Identify the program/application which does not release the channels
    in a correct way.
    First I would check in the plc shell which applications are connected:

Usually one of them does not close the communication channels in a proper way.
    BR
    Edwin

IMG: channelinfo.jpg

• freedumz - 2017-05-12

Thank you for your quickanswer
    It's since I've added the visu that I'm not able anymore to etablish a connection with my PLC, I make a trial with channel Info, it has worked 2 times and after the third time, I had this error message:

But if I'm plug directly in my plc (so I unplug all the other devices), I can etablish a connection with it

Any other idea?

IMG: mix.png

• freedumz - 2017-05-12

I continue my investigation
    I've a switch with 1 TS, My plc and the network, if I try to etablish a connection here, it doesn't work but if I unplug the network, it works
    The weirdest thing? I changed nothing in my hardware configuration and before it was working without any problem
    The only thing I change I change my codesys version to 3.5.7 to 3.5.8

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-05-12

Hi,
    maybe these are are old bugs which have been already fixed in newer version.
    Do you have the chance to update your runtime and CODESYS Development System to currrent version (3.5SP10Patchx).
    BR
    Edwin