Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Error 3612

banzai35
2014-11-23
2014-11-25
  • banzai35 - 2014-11-23

I am using CoDeSys V2.3.9.22 with the installed target for ABB AC500 eCo. I also use Oscat's library. When compiling I get a error 3612 '' POU number is greater than 512 ''. Where can I change the maximum number of POU? In the Target Settings -> Memory Layout Maximum number of POU's is 512 and gray ie. Not to be changed. What should I do?

• shooter - 2014-11-24

2 ways to solve this:
    1: try to manage the memory allocation.
    2: As oscat is very big, try to cut out unused pieces of the lib.; load it as library in your program and delete portions not used.
    3: take the TXT version of oscat and copy some portions into a new library or into a new one.
    mind that it is often a whole bunch of functions that are calling others like a PID is calling a P and I function etc.

• banzai35 - 2014-11-25

shooter hat geschrieben:
    2 ways to solve this:
    1: try to manage the memory allocation.
    2: As oscat is very big, try to cut out unused pieces of the lib.; load it as library in your program and delete portions not used.
    3: take the TXT version of oscat and copy some portions into a new library or into a new one.
    mind that it is often a whole bunch of functions that are calling others like a PID is calling a P and I function etc.

thanks Mr. Shooter for solution.

I cut unused pieces of Oscat lib (and some others) then debug whole thing and now
    my project is working.