Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

I present an error: program too large for the controller

2013-06-26
2013-06-28
  • garageroman2012 - 2013-06-26

Dear friends

I am doing an application with CP150 xga tv of WAGO, HMI with PLC
    This is my master, I have comunication with 750-881 where I get the status of my sensors and where I control valves and motors. Unfortunately I finished my program when I simulated my program everything is fine. But when I want to download to my CP panel appears me the Error message "Program too large for the controller".

I don't know what to do about it , because I already make 3 programs and they presented the same errors...

For example for my images pipings, tanks I use the kind of file wmf.

Thank you very much

Jorge Roman

IMG: pantallazo.jpg

• garageroman2012 - 2013-06-27

Dear Friend, for the people that read my post,

Thanks to god and my friend Ing. de la Luz From Wago Mexico,

Finally I found the soluction for my program.....

The advise that I can tell you is that you have to use a background bitmat, use the kind of file jpeg.

This to lower the size of the program.

Well, if you have the same problem, send me a mail.

IMG: 2013

• shooter - 2013-06-28

using jpg is good, when you have repeating things like valves use a visualisation and put one valve in it and reuse the vis.
    check your libraries as they tend to be big, but you only use a portion of it.
    use simpler bitmaps or even just a rotating rectangle for the switch and the emergency button is just a red circle.
    pipings just use rectangles and straight corners.
    etc.